- Intercity transfer
- English and Persian Guide during the tour
- Visiting the 1000 Island, and the Upper Canada Village (Old Canadians live in Old Style)
The starting point of the tour: Montreal, Sultan Travel Agency, West Sherbrooke Street, 5518, H4A1W2
- We start the tour at 8 o’clock in the morning from Sultan Travel, to the Upper Canada Village, 140 km from Montreal, where it travels to Canada history, a place where time is up; we will visit the lifestyle, customs, clothing, and work of the Canadian people in the 18th century.
- Then, after lunch, we move towards the 1000 Island. We will have a ship tour of a 1000 island, and we will visit the small and large islands of it. These islands are located on the Canadian and American frontiers, and in some parts of the tour, our ship will move almost across the border with the United States.
- Then we move to Montreal and arrive in there around 7 to 8 o’clock.
For a better trip notice the following points:
Tours in Canada
WEST SHERBROOK St., 5518, MONTREAL, CANADA
google address : H4A 1W2
Free Phone No.: 0018334858585