- Urban and Inter-Urban Transfers
- Farsi language as well as English language guide during the tour
- Visit the tourist attractions and attractions of the Upper Canada village.
The starting point of the tour: Montreal opposite Sultan Travel Co., West Sherbrooke Street, 5518, H4A1W2
Shopping Online Tour
The entrance fee of touristic places in the one- day tour of Upper Canada Village and 1000 Islands:
|Tourist attraction||Adult||6-12 years old||Child less than 5||Teenage aged 13 to 17||Old more than 65 years|
|Upper Canada village||22 dollars||14 dollars||free||22 dollars||22 dollars|
- At 8:30 in the morning, we start our tour in front of the Sultan Travel Co. toward the Upper Canada village. We arrive there at about 2 hours.
- The village is based on the lifestyle of people in the 18th century and you can ride on the carriage to the living places of the people of that time and visit the workshops for forging, bakery, doctor’s office, hotels, farms and … and visit their life as people wear the 18th century clothes and live in their everyday lives.
- You can also buy a hot bread from bakery in the 18th century and enjoy this exciting experience, and at the end you will be able to buy souvenirs and memorials from the stores.
- Finally, after a 4 hour visit from this village and after lunch, we will return to Montreal.
For a better trip notice the following points:
WEST SHREVEBROOK STREET, 5518, MONTREAL, CANADA
google address : H4A 1W2
Free Phone No.: 0018334858585