- Urban and Inter-Urban Transfers
- Farsi language as well as English language guide during the tour
- Visit the tourist attractions and attractions of the Quebec city.
The starting point of the tour: Montreal opposite Sultan Travel Co., West Sherbrooke Street, 5518, H4A1W2
- At 7 AM in the morning, we start the tour in front of the Sultan Travel Co. and head to Montmorency Falls, the largest waterfall in Quebec. The waterfall is 46 meters wide and 84 meters tall, 30 meters taller than the Niagara Falls. To see better the waterfalls and surrounding scenery, we go through the tele cabin. Also, the use of mountain steps that are on the path gives us a great opportunity to take pictures at different angles of the waterfall. In addition, the bridge is just above the waterfall, providing access to the two sides of the waterfall and providing an exciting time in that pristine and dreamy setting.
- In the some dates of the year the tele cabin is closed, so we will go to the top by car and we can also use the stairs. (The dates that the tele cabin is closed: November 12, 2018 + December 25, 2018)
- After lunch we go toward the famous Observatory Capital tower. In this tower you can see the whole of Quebec from different angles.
- Then we go to the Old Quebec City area as a cultural area, and vist historical attractions, French architecture and its romantic environment. (On July 23rd-18th, various activities take place in the Old Québec area due to the Canadian National Day that we can see them.)
- Finally, after buying souvenirs and taking memorable photos, we will head to Montreal at 16:30 to 17:30 and arrive in Montreal around 20:00. (From Montreal to Sultan Travel, travelers get off the bus where they are close to their homes and say goodbye)
For a better trip notice the following points:
WEST SHREVEBROOK STREET, 5518, MONTREAL, CANADA
google address : H4A 1W2
Free Phone No.: 0018334858585