- Urban and Inter-Urban Transfers
- Farsi language as well as English language guide during the tour
- Visit the tourist attractions and attractions of the city of Ottawa.
The starting point of the tour: Montreal opposite Sultan Travel Co., West Sherbrooke Street, 5518, H4A1W2
At 8 AM, from Sultan Travel Co., we head to the Upper Canada Village 140 kilometers away from Montreal, where it is a trip to Canada’s history, a place where the time has stopped, we will visit the lifestyle, customs, clothing, and jobs of the Canadian people in this village in the 18th century.
- Then we move to Ottawa after lunch.
- After reaching Ottawa, we will visit the Parliament Hill monument (without entering into it), Peace Tower and the Centennial Flame. Then we visit the Canada’s History Museum which is the most famous museum in Canada.
- Then we go to the famous Ottawa Channel and River and visit the neighborhoods and famous and spectacular buildings in the city while sailing.
- And finally return to Montreal and arrive in Montreal around 7 o’clock in the afternoon.