- Urban and Inter-Urban Transfers
- Farsi language as well as English language guide during the tour
- Visit the tourist attractions and attractions of the city.
The starting point of the tour: Montreal opposite Sultan Travel Co., West Sherbrooke Street, 5518, H4A1W2
- At 9:00 AM, we move toward the Church of Saint Joseph in front of the Sultan Travel Co., located in Montreal, the tallest church in North America. There we visit various church spaces including the main hall of the church, the auditorium as well as the old church of Andrea’s father, and we will become more familiar with the life of this spiritual father. We also visit the heart of André’s father, who is a sign of love for the people in the church and it is placed in a certain place. You can get a golden coin with the sign and symbol of this place by paying $ 3 in a special device. Then we will visit the shopping center located in this church, which is mainly handicrafts.
- Take a walk in the paradise gardens of the church and enjoy the mysterious beauty and silence that accompanies the birds singing. In the end, you can see the great part of the Montreal City and the Saint Laurent Lake from church’s main terrace, and take beautiful pictures of it.
- Then leave this beautiful church to the Old Port and the old Montreal neighborhood. This area is the oldest part in Montreal, with its unique architecture, beautiful paving, colorful shops, diverse restaurants and singers who play with their instruments in front of the Dame-Notre Church and presents different conditions in the city.
- After lunch in Montreal’s old neighborhood, we head to the beautiful Mont Royal Park. It is one of the main symbols of the city of Montreal, and consists of three main areas: the pedestrianized curve roads, the Montreal roof, in which you can see the most parts of Montreal and Saint-Laurent’s river, as well as the beautiful lake which is located in the heart of the park and in the upper area.
- Then go to the Botanical Garden or botanical garden and have a 2-hour visit. This beautiful garden consists of different parts with a variety of flowers and plants that are designed in astonishing ways and provides an exceptional place for taking memorable photos.
For a better trip notice the following points:
WEST SHREVEBROOK STREET, 5518, MONTREAL, CANADA
google address : H4A 1W2
Free Phone No.: 0018334858585